The Vision of Nehemiah Safe House
- The core purpose and vision of Nehemiah Safe House is to be a home and family for children that are in need of care and protection.
- The children will be loved and nurtured in a safe and Godly environment until such time they can either be reunited with their family or be placed into a forever home.
- Comply with the South African law in terms of the child care act of 2005.
- To be a registered Non Profit Organisation and act ethically and morally. According to the constitution drawn up by Nehemiah Safe House.
- Reaching out to people within our community and establishing projects that will be beneficial to those who seek change.
- Offer a support system to new first time mothers and their new born babies, to ensure a positive start to their journey.
- To grow and mature so that Nehemiah Safe House can evolve into a registered ‘child and youth care center’.
Nehemiah Safe House has a large responsibility on our shoulders. We strive to communicate with all our supporters through this journey in reaching out to assist others. You are such an important aspect in the success of our Home. It takes a community to make this possible. We appreciate everyone’s support. No matter how big or how small you think your input is. It is appreciated. We ask that those who are of Faith in Christ Jesus of Nazareth to please pray for us and our journey.
You are welcome to contact us at email@example.com
Bronson and Amy Vos